Wednesday, July 16, 2014

I Fail Luck for Life

Playing Lock on Victory Hard Mode.

Finally unlock set 5.

Try out MLB because why not?  Only have 1 of him, though.

Enter game against Sharlene.  Get gradelocked at 1 for two turns.

Spam Liens to fish for grade 2's, keep damage checking them.  Damaged two Blaster Darks.  This is important for later.

My deck is a weird thingy with all of my SP's, because I don't have the MLB's I want for the deck yet, so yolo.

I have two copies of Holy Disaster Dragon, which is discard a Royal Paladin, he gains 5k for the attack.  This is also important.

My opponent attacks, I block everything, using up every card but Blaster Blade.  They hit a double draw trigger.

My turn.  My field:

Blaster Blade|Soul Saver Dragon|Holy Disaster Dragon
Elaine|Wingal Brave|Lien

I drew the heal and called it (lel), because I know I'm not blocking everything again.

They have 6 cards in hand, all 5k shields.

I attack with Blaster Blade, they guard for 5k.

I attack with Soul Saver.  They guard with 3 units.  At this point, ANY drive check in the game will win the game for me other than a very particular one.  Two Blaster Darks.  I had two left in my 23 card deck.  I check both.

I attack with Holy Disaster Dragon, unable to discard a Royal Paladin for the effect, and they guard it with the remaining two cards in their hand.

Thanks for giving me that sixth damage heal into a guaranteed win for that turn.  But my Master Ball just missed.

Odds of this happening with 23 cards in deck, and two Blaster Darks in deck: 0.4%  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment